What is drop ship?
Under the international situation, drop shipping becomes more and more popular in the global business affairs. Then what is the drop ship? Drop ship is a supply chain management in which the retailers do business indirectly with customers. That is: in a drop ship the customer orders are transferred to the manufacturers or wholesalers while the retailers need no stock in goods.
Why choose drop ship?
Many forms of trade or purchase in the market are provided, for what reasons should you pick up drop ship?
1. Varieties of products to choose: drop ship allows you a wide range of products to sell.
2. Drop in the costs and price:
As to the costs, warehouse cost is no longer a burden to you since you don't need any
inventory stock of the goods. And at the same time, you can remove the inventory investment.
As to the price, wholesalers could offer you a much reasonable price for they're always as wholesale prices.
How is drop ship processing?
1. In drop ship, you can purchase the goods your customer ordered after the payment is received.
2. You purchase the goods from the wholesalers after your customers have paid you.
3. Then we’ll send the goods directly to your customers.
When drop ship, we do the following:
1. Your return address and your business name are included.
2. Our company name won’t appear anywhere in the order.
3. Prices paid for the goods are not included. In order to make a successful drop ship, the exact address of your customers should be provided to us by you. And the wholesalers will also verify the shipping address before processing the order. Thus we’ve actually had an acquaintance of drop ship by the information above.